Tuesday 12 April 2016

Finally - Masterkraft ft Flavour & Sarkodie (Lyrics)


Finally - Masterkraft ft Flavour & Sarkodie
(Lyrics)

Enjoy the lyrics to this hot and banging tune, especially what obidiponbidi. Lol
Sing along 

Chorus

Finally o, it's about to go down
Finally o, it's about to go down
Wey my baby o, it's about to go down
All my sexy lady, it's about to go down

Oya jeun soke, welu banu welu banu manya manya x4

Verse 1 - Sarkodie

I use to messmerize, say me that my baby mama go make it to the end and I thought I was in love until I met my wife, e be like she do me voodo she turn me to bulubulu go bia mi a gbe o ma six to five, mede office busy check ni Twitter ni ni Facebook looking for new pics to like I no go lie, e ba ni body ni be gumu kasa woni size, she be princess there she goes, you know my baby got swag, pese ni kete na ma pretty rose miss universe ne granfa no ho my chick bag, cheme nya wu pe check e price list, kabe na wu doju ko na ko ji niceness, e wu pese mi ji a wuti omose yari owo wo ma mi aids eni hepatitis

Repeat Chorus

Verse 2- flavour

Who be the baby wey dey dance for floor wey fire fire, she dey burst my brain she a one of a kind she dey badda badda, na my name she dey halla halla, we are shutting down from the early morning we are badda badda,
All my niggos na so the thing go, I love the way you dey put it on me x2
Yaay egweji, party no be beans o ekweji,
Yaay egweji, we are shutting down till the early morning

Repeat Chorus

Please send corrections to ucheversatile@yahoo.com

Follow @versatileuc

No comments:

Post a Comment